The above picture is me in my favorite Christmas sweater~
Hi~ The name is Christina! I am a sophomore at Northern Arizona University, where I am majoring in Theatre (techie stuff) and Electronic Media and Film!
Location: The great state of Arizona! And fun fact: I actually love it here. :-)
- FANDOMS (that is 99.999999% of my dash) This includes SuperWhoLock, (getting into) Hannibal, Adventure Time, etc. etc.
- Food. I am a big eater. I don’t mean to brag but.. Last Monday I had two T-Bone steaks, three corn-on-the-cobs, and a beer. Yeah.
- Theatre. Everything about it.
- Films. As of right now, my favorite directors are Wes Anderson and Quentin Tarantino, and my favorite actor of the moment is Christoph Waltz.
- Hockey. It is definitely one of my favorite things ever. I root for the Red Wings and (sometimes) the San Jose Sharks.
- Traveling! I have been to Europe, and I absolutely love road trips! They are one of my most favorite things. :-)
- Music. I like a bit of everything! I like Kansas, Ed Sheeran, Twenty One Pilots, Blink 182, The Decemberists, and just everything! If you give me a music suggestion, I’ll take it and listen to it!
- Vinyl. The pops and cracks and little noises on the record make it just more beautiful.
- Your face. I do like that.
- People who call others unattractive, based on personality or outward appearance. I just find it really hurtful. To someone else, that person is beautiful, and therefore they are beautiful. End of story.
- People who refuse to keep an open mind.
- The Chicago Blackhawks
What I’m looking for in a Pen Pal:
Basically I’m looking for a female or male preferably above the age of 17 to write snail-mail to! I don’t care if your letters are short or long or red fish blue fish. I just want to get back into the swing of writing letters to someone. One thing I want to do with my future pen pal, whoever you are, is send mix CDs. Let me know how your day is going by music! I think it’ll be a great way to get to know one another. I would definitely do the same for you. You could expect letters soon and often. Especially with school being out over the summer. Just expect feel-good letters, full of awkwardness and maybe even a couple surprises here and there! And I always promise a solid mix-CD. :-)
You can contact me through two different ways:
My University’s mascot, Louie the Lumberjack, was considered one of the top 10 creepiest mascots.